I'm Owen Trueblood, a programmer, embedded electronics engineer, and artist who can usually be found hunched over a computer keyboard or soldering iron somewhere in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Boston, or Cambridge.
Among many other important things, I love building and tearing apart esoteric computer worlds, spelunking disparate scales of time and space, bending complex systems to my will (and failing to), withering in the face of the vast and uncaring universe, and pondering where humans may go from here.
Where you may go from here:
- instagram.com/jmptable: snapshots of what I'm working on
- github.com/jmptable: code that I've written and projects that I never finish
- hackaday.io/owen: living project documentation
- vimeo.com/owentrueblood: video project documentation
- are.na/owen-trueblood: research trails
- twitter.com/jmptable: pearls found while diving the net
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do!